Grain scientists and technologists who reside in a country with a developing economy (CDE) are invited to become a CDE Member. To facilitate communication between scientists and assist your research, your reduced CDE Membership rate includes many important opportunities:
Connect with Scientists in Your Region
- Through membership in the Cereals & Grains section serving your geographic area, you can connect with Scientist in your Area.
- Exchange ideas and information with grain-science professionals in your part of the world.
- Some sections hold regional meetings and other special events.
Save on Grain Science Resources
- Save on reference books, annual meeting registrations, continuing education courses, and more.
- You will also receive reduced page charges when publishing your research in Cereal Chemistry.
Access Cutting-Edge Research
- Complimentary access to Cereals & Grains top publications.
- Cereal Chemistry is the premier international archival journal in cereal science.
- Research presented explores raw materials, processes, products utilizing cereals, oilseeds, and pulses, as well as analytical procedures and methods.
- Cereal Foods World is a leading source of information on grain-based products, technology, and new product development.
- Includes articles that focus on advances in grain science and the application of these advances on current practices.
CDE Member Benefits
- Full access to Cereal Chemistry online
- Free Access to CFW OnlineDiscounts on reference books, annual meeting registration, and continuing education course or symposium registrations
- Complimentary membership to the section serving your geographic region. Choose from Australasia (Down Under), Europe (Cereals & Europe), Japan, and Latin America.
- Monthly member news capsule e-mail
- Listing in the membership directory
- Reduced page charges when publishing in Cereal Chemistry
- Full voting privileges
- Opportunities to participate on committees
- Supporting the advancement of grain science worldwide
Membership with AACCI is transferable upon request due to unexpected events, such as a job change, grant funding restrictions, etc. Transfer of membership to another individual includes the remainder of current term’s membership benefits. To find out more about transferring your membership please contact AACCI member services at +1.651.454.7250 or here.