Grain scientists and technologists who reside in a country with a developing economy (CDE) are invited to become a CDE Member. To facilitate communication between scientists and assist your research, your reduced CDE Membership rate includes many important opportunities:
Connect with Scientists in Your Region
- Through membership in the Cereals & Grains section serving your geographic area, you can connect with Scientist in your Area.
- Exchange ideas and information with grain-science professionals in your part of the world.
- Some sections hold regional meetings and other special events.
Save on Grain Science Resources
- Save on reference books, annual meeting registrations, continuing education courses, and more.
- You will also receive reduced page charges when publishing your research in Cereal Chemistry.
Access Cutting-Edge Research
- Complimentary access to Cereals & Grains top publications.
- Cereal Chemistry is the premier international archival journal in cereal science.
- Research presented explores raw materials, processes, products utilizing cereals, oilseeds, and pulses, as well as analytical procedures and methods.
CDE Member Benefits
- Full access to Cereal Chemistry online
- Discounts on reference books, annual meeting registration, and continuing education course or symposium registrations
- Complimentary membership to the section serving your geographic region. Choose from Australasia (Down Under), Europe (Cereals & Europe), Japan, and Latin America.
- Monthly member news capsule e-mail
- Listing in the membership directory
- Reduced page charges when publishing in Cereal Chemistry
- Full voting privileges
- Opportunities to participate on committees
- Supporting the advancement of grain science worldwide