Early Career Membership includes all the benefits of Professional Membership at a lower cost ($95 instead of $166). Individuals are eligible for Early Career Membership during the first 5 years of their career. Establish yourself in your career by joining our community of cereal and grain experts.
Opportunities for Collaboration
- Develop key relationships with colleagues within our community of experts
- Join a division or section and connect with peers in your area of expertise or region
- Discover your next career opportunity in our Job Center
- Use your voice—vote in Cereals & Grains Association elections
- Join a technical committee to share your expertise
- Present research at the annual meeting or submit a manuscript to a Cereals & Grains Association Journal
Access to Focused Resources
- View the latest research with Cereal Chemistry's peer-reviewed papers reporting on significant advancements in the areas of genetics, composition, processing, and utilization of grains
- Read Cereal Foods World articles that focus on food chemistry, nutrition, processing, regulatory, product development and applications, quality assurance, analytical procedures, food safety.
- Keep up to date with cereals and grains events and activities through our monthly member newsletter
Access to Education
- Build your scientific knowledge by attending short courses and annual meetings at a discount
- View free, live, and on-demand webinars on relevant industry issues
- Find all grain-related resources from milling to entomology in the Bookstore
Membership with Cereals & Grains Association is transferable upon request due to unexpected events, such as a job change, grant funding restrictions, etc. Transfer of membership to another individual includes the remainder of current term’s membership benefits. To find out more about transferring your membership please contact Cereals & Grains Association member services at +1.651.454.7250 or here.