NEW at Cereals & Grains 19!
A new registration option has been created for Cereals & Grains 19. The Company Badge Share registration option gives a company the flexibility to share one full registration between a minimum of two (but up to four) persons at the same company.
Key Details of the Company Badge Share Program:
- The Company Badge Share is available to both members and nonmembers.
- The primary registrant will register themselves using the SHARE promo code for the full value of the registration ($1255/1455/1515). Up to three additional registrants can be added on the same registration, at no additional charge, using the same promo code SHARE.
- Each group using the Company Badge Share will receive one ticket for the Sunday and Monday Happy Hours and one ticket for lunches on Monday and Tuesday.
- Only one registered Company Badge Share attendee may be present at Cereals & Grains 19 at any given time.
- Additional attendees in a single Badge Share registration will not be permitted entrance to any scientific sessions, workshops, posters, networking events, or other ticketed events until the previous attendee’s badge has been turned in. It is the responsibility of those included in the Company Badge Share registration to coordinate the use of access to the meeting and ticketed events.
- The $100 registration discount for booking a room at the Sheraton Downtown Denver over the meeting dates does not apply to Company Badge Share participants.
Ready to take advantage of the Company Badge Share registration option but aren’t sure how to get started? We’ve created a quick and handy “How-To” Guide to walk you through the registration process. Download the guide here.
All participants in the Company Badge Share program will be contacted prior to the start of the meeting with additional information and detailed instructions on how to pick-up and turn in badges.
Still have questions on the program? Contact the Cereals & Grains 19 Registration Desk
with any questions.