For over 100 years, Cereals & Grains Association has fostered scientific excellence and innovative technologies to support the cereal and grain science community. As a member, you get relevant tools and resources tailored to our field.
Join us to gain access to unbiased resources and industry professionals that can help you with the work that you do every day!
Discover Relevant Tools and Resources
Curated Learning & Discovery
Connection & Collaboration
Network with the best and brightest in the industry in person and online.
✔ Get member contact information in our member directory.
✔ Gain voting privileges for add your voice in association decisions.
✔ Develop your industry standing in a working group.
Research & Resources
Stay up to date on the latest findings and contribute your own research.
✔ Discounted or free subscription to Cereal Chemistry.*
✔ Present research at our annual meeting or publish your work in our journal.
✔ Discounted subscription to AACC Approved Methods of Analysis.
✔ Discounted subscription to the AACC Laboratory Proficiency Rating Program.
✔ Join a Technical Committee to define a new scientific method.
Curated Learning & Discovery
Dive deeper into specific subject matters and gain knowledge to advance your career.
* Students and CDE Members receive a free subscription to the online Cereal Chemistry journal. Professional and Early Career Members receive a special discount if they wish to subscribe to the journal. Member subscriptions can be made at the time of member sign up or renewal, or by contacting Member Services at any time at email@example.com.
✔ Access to the hub of our online publications.
✔ Free live and on-demand
✔ 10% off bookstore purchases.
✔ Member-only inGRAINed newsletter.
✔ Expanded access to resources within our
Food for Thought topics
✔ Special registration rates and past meeting archive access to our annual meetings, division events, and courses.
✔ Targeted cereal grain science jobs in our
Which Membership is Right for Me?
Professional membership is our standard membership type for individuals working or interested in the field of grain-based foods.
- Professional Members can get a discounted subscription to the online Cereal Chemistry journal through election at signup, renewal, or request through Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Career Membership
Individuals are eligible for Early Career Membership during the first 5 years of their career.
- Early Career Members can get a discounted subscription to the online Cereal Chemistry journal through election at signup, renewal, or request through Member Services at email@example.com.
Individuals who are presently enrolled as full-time students in an accredited college or university in grain science or a related discipline are eligible for the student membership reduced rates.
- Student members are eligible to participate in the Student Association.
- Students receive a free subscription to the online Cereal Chemistry journal.
Grain scientists and technologists who reside in a country with a developing economy (CDE) are invited to become a CDE Member.
- CDE members receive complimentary membership to the Section that serves their geographic region of residence.
- CDE members receive a free subscription to the online Cereal Chemistry journal.
List of Eligible Countries
2023 Dues Information
|Cereals & Europe|
|Northwest||$25 ($5 for Students)|
|Carbohydrate||$15 (Students Free)|
|Engineering & Processing||$15 (Students Free)|
|Food Safety and Quality||$0|
|Milling & Baking||$25 (Students Free)|
|Student Association||Included with Membership|
|Student Membership||Included in Membership|
$175 for all Members in All Locations