Registration includes all sessions, posters, exhibition, Opening General Session Reception, Grand Opening Exhibition, Tuesday Lunch, and Farewell Reception. Note: Fees for ticketed events are listed as part of the program schedule.
- All registrations MUST be paid at time of online registration.
- We recommend you register to attend the meeting, then come back to add any additional event tickets.
- Once you have registered and paid, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com. Check both your regular and junk mail files for this e-mail.
- A link is included to go back and edit contact details or add event items and pay.
- Any cancellations need to be done by AACC International.
by Aug. 12
by Sept. 28
starting Sept. 29
|Meeting plus Membership
Reduced presenter registration fees are offered for special sessions (symposia), oral technical, and poster presenters. Student presenters register at the student member rate.
**Special Savings for Nonmembers
Become a member when you register for the annual meeting and qualify for exclusive savings. You’ll receive the benefits of membership and full registration for the meeting, all for less than the cost of registering as a nonmember. This offer is not valid for current members or those who have been members within the past 12 months.
The exhibitor contact will receive a special e-mail to provide their staff the link to register complimentary with the exhibit package purchase. All other paid exhibitor registrations can register online using the link above. An exhibit order includes:
- One complimentary individual registration for the meeting
- Additional registrations for $425 through August 12 and $475 beginning August 13
Guests do not pay for registration. However, guests wishing to attend any of the receptions or luncheons must purchase a ticket. Guests do not have access to the sessions. Co-workers and business associates are not guests and need to pay registration fees.
Registration cancellations must be made in writing and received by AACC Intl. no later than September 14, 2010. Cancellations received by this date are subject to a $125 processing fee; ticketed events will be fully refunded. Ticketed events and meeting registration cancellations received after September 14, 2010, are not subject to a refund.