Call for Abstracts Online Process
Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Abstract submissions accepted from March 2 - April 15, 2015
AACCI Members and Nonmembers: Use the online submission link to submit an abstract. Read the Submission Instructions before submitting an abstract.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
Presentations for the AACC International Annual Meeting are based on an anonymous peer-review process with the same requirements used for review of submissions to AACCI scientific publications (i.e. Cereal Chemistry).
The reviewers look for the consistency between the:
- Materials and methods
- Results and conclusions
In case of an overview presentation, reviewers look for:
- Added value
- Novelty of the information presented
In addition, the reviewers consider the following elements:
- Importance to advancement of cereal science
- Timeliness of the subject matter
- Clarity of the presentation
Use of company names is prohibited in titles of presentations. Use of company name in titles will relegate the presentation to the supplier sessions. Use of registered or proprietary names or trademarks of ingredients, instruments or other items is discouraged in titles except when the name is so intimately connected with a particular process as to be synonymous with the method and results. Abstracts should minimize use of proprietary nomenclature or company name as well.
1. AACCI will NOT be editing abstract submissions and will appear in print pieces as submitted.
Please remember to fully edit and carefully proof your content before submitting.
2. Early submissions are encouraged to avoid delays on the last day.
3. Every Presenter of an oral or poster abstract must register for the meeting by July 23, 2015 or
the abstract is withdrawn from the meeting.
- An individual may be a presenter of only one (1) oral presentation and two (2) poster submissions.
- If your abstract is accepted, you MUST be present at the meeting.
- READ Submission Instructions before submitting abstract.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed June 2015 to the presenting author only.